- Board Certified by German Board of Veterinary Surgeons, 1987
- Residency in Surgery, Ludwig Maximillan University, 1986
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Ljubljana, 1981
Current Professional Activities
- Senior physician (Veterinary Faculty of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, Centre of Clinical Veterinary Sciences, Clinic of Small Animal Surgery & Reproduction, which also includes Radiology, Ophthalmology, Anaesthesiology, and Dentistry in companion animals)
Main field of Activity and Research
- Head physician (department of small mammals - surgery)
- Surgery in Small Mammals (Dentistry, Orthopaedics, Soft Tissue Surgery, ophthalmology etc.), Dentistry (Cats, Dogs)
- Gardening, Reading, Kiteboarding (intermediate)
What I like Most About VIN
- "Learn to walk before you run"
- The variety of questions asked - You live and learn.